The Kobo E-Reader
The Kobo Reader Touch is the e-Reader I use. I like the size and weight and when used with the leather bound case it literally feels just like a book.
The touch screen is responsive and rarely results in a missed page turn. All that is missing from the reading experience with The Kobo Reader (and all e-readers for that matter) is the ink and paper smell.
Oh… and if it is a library book the risk of bed bug eggs is absent as well. ;).
This digital reader features built-in wireless networking for connection to the Internet without wires and preloaded eBooks so you can enjoy reading while you’re on the go.
Having built in WIFI access on an e-reader is a major convenience. While at the airport I was able to download a couple books for the flight without having to tether to my computer. Definitely a must have! The Kobo Touch e-Reader doesn’t have a 3G connection to access the internet outside of a hotspot.
- Features: Memory Expansion Slot, E- Reader Sync, Internet Browser, Wireless, Auto Shutoff, Auto Scroll, Dictionary
- Built-In Memory Storage Capacity: 2GB (more than 1,000 ebook storage capacity)
- Display Features: 6″ E-Ink Display; Maximum Resolution: 600 x 800
- USB 2.0; MicroSD Card Slot; Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Battery Charge Life: Up to 2 weeks; 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
|title||Kobo eReader Touch (Lilac)||CaseCrown Regal Flip Case (Brown) for New Kobo eReader Touch Edition||Kobo Touch Survival Guide: Step-by-Step User Guide for Kobo Touch: Getting Started, Tips and Tricks, Downloading FREE eB|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info|
I enjoy reading books using an e-reader. I thought I might miss the feel and smell of a physical book but once I start reading the electronic ink actually looks like paper. And with the leather case on the Kobo it literally feels like a book. Love it!